Q + A with -Madi-

@SmileyAlyssa Hi! I see you are online!

I like to be ahead of schedule because my school weeks are so busy I barely have a minute of free time to sit down and do nothing! But I also do look for projects during the week when I have time. Also, that is a good point about featuring on the weekend. Maybe we should start doing that.

Good luck! :joy::smiley:

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Ok, thanks :blush:. Now let’s move onto questions about the forum. How do you keep track of both accounts?

I do a lot of switching between accounts, and I’m sure @SmileyAlyssa does too! It is a little difficult but I usually check both accounts at least once a day.

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Cool! What do you use when you are on the forum. Computer? iPad? iPhone? Or what?

I am currently using my iPad, which is what I usually do. I will also use it from my phone a lot, like when I am in the car.

@Madi_Hopscotch_ How do you add a project to featured? Like, how do you click to add a project?

We have access to a special online website made by THT where we can search the user, find thier project, and click “add to featured.” It is surprisingly easy!

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Wouldn’t that site be easy for people to access? I mean, if someone knew the URL?

Yes, but you have to log in, so no one would be able to do anything with the website.

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Ah! Ok! How long does it usually take you to make a Hopscotch project?

It depends on the complexity of the project. Also, sometimes if I’m really focused I might be done within a day, but other times it may take a few weeks.

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Awesome! I think you are an amazing Hopscotch. What do you think of yourself?

Thank you so much!! :smile: Hmm… I honestly don’t know what I think of myself :joy: I know I have grown a lot since I first started and I have really improved. I haven’t told anyone this, but my first Hopscotch account was called Madison989. If you look it up you can see the difference from then to now :joy:

Alright, then you should probably edit that old account out of the post. Don’t worry, I can keep that account a secret from the paper if wanted.

I don’t mind if people see it, I haven’t told anyone before but it doesn’t matter if they know now! Lol that account was from over 150 weeks ago :joy:

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Ok, cool. It would be really awesome to use in the paper. This is the last question, What grade are you in?:

I am in 8th grade! Thanks for interviewing me! :smiley:

@Madi_Hopscotch_ Thank you. I will now work on the article. I hope I left a good impression of our news company.