Q + A with -Madi-

CongratIamnotlateions!

@Madi_Hopscotch_ 1/2 more days for me until i get regular!!!!!!!!

@Madi_Hopscotch_
heres a question: If you had to change you name on Hopscotch and the forum, what would it be?

Hmm I guess it would be:
A Splash of Color
(Which is the name of my secret iPhone account that isn't so sercret anymore. I use it to post mini things and I am testing out the difference in likes from that account to my main one.)

Lol i did that once. a few weeks ago

Congratuverylatetions!!!

I know dat acc :00000000

Hai @FoodDelivery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hai KVJ

@KVJ My friends were talking about you at school and for some reason i kept on calling you KFJ

Me not KFJ though :0

Wait you talked about me? :000

XD

I am now watching this topic!

Hey @Madi_Hopscotch_ dont u hate when you publish a project with photos then you have to wait half an hour for the moderation to accept iT?

IKR especially on weekends, so I ususally wait until the weekday to publish. I am in the same time zone as THT so when I publish they are able to accept usually within a few minutes during the weekday.

wait... so does THT accept the project? or the algorthm stuff?

I am not sure, right now I think THT only accepts them by hand. They don't have a system yet, but they are working on it.

Oh no wonder it takes forever

Wait...so NYC timezkne is 11 hours behind mine I think. So if I publish a project with pics on 12 in the afternoon ,I would have to wait for hours...

yeah i guess so lol... thats why i only publish projects at night because that is morning for washington dc