Q + A with -Madi-

Hahahah really omg I never knew....pmg..I'm following you right now..

Hahahah I see ur quite the tester too Hahahah well I gtg my frend ur awesome hi an follow that account!!

Haha thanks! It not gonna be really exiting projects I just want to see the amount of likes difference. I usually find that "famous" Hops get way more likes on a project that is the same as a new Hop's project. Just testing it out!

Hi everyone! Just letting you know to be on the lookout for a bunch of new projects by me! Hope you like them! :slight_smile:

Yay! I love your projects! They are super cool

Thank you so much! :blush:

I've glühend your Secret ASOC...

*found, Autocorrect...

For me my second acc is mostly unknown, except since I decided to share it lol. Still not known lol

I LOVE YOU ON HOPSCOTCH ! I HOPE YOU REPLY AND I LOVE YOU SEPANI !!!!!!! Please reply ! I really like you and is m probably one of your No.1 fans !

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me! :blush: Thank you so much, you are awesome!!:smiley:

Wow. 29 days and I finally have enough likes to like this topic.

Wow.
hangs head in shame to slow applause :pensive:

REALLY ! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER ! HERE IS MY HS USERNAME : silver dolphin !

Cool! I'll go check out your profile! :wink:

Omg @KVJ I got 35 notifications... all from you! :joy:

Only 35?! Jk lol

It only took me 29 days to spamlike this topic. I'm so ashamed of myself for taking so long :laughing:

Here you go

Much :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Woah thank you so much!!

Hi everyone! I am so excited, I got regular toady!! :smile: I have been on the forum the longest of anyone but I am just getting it now because I left for a while XD

Congratulations! You deserve it! :DDD