Q&A! Ask stuff to me

questions
q@a
ask

I saw some people doing this. I thought I might make one too. Ask me stuff about anything just I might decide if your question is personal or innapropriate

Credit to: @Bubblyoreo

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you???????

Um... That's hard. Well maybe the time I fell flat on my face while chasing my crush?

You can ask my personal preferences, moments of my life, embarrassing stuff. Before you ask these questions:
My name is Jasmine.
I'm 10 but I turn 11 on Christmas.
I live in Sydney.
That's all you need to know, people! :wink:

What is your favorite gif and who will win, a rawrbear vs a penguin...

This one:

And I guess a RawrBear is stronger but a penguin swims better?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you play and instrument?

We have the same birthday. Lots of people ask me if it's no fun. I answer, "Compared to what? I haven't tried having a different one." To me it's kinda fun. What do you think?

Early Merry Birthmas, because I'm going to forget
To @oio and @JaszyKake

Are you home-schooled?????

Yes. 2022002022020 :wink:

I play piano and violin but I had a strange dream off playing the cello recently.

Well it's OK. I get to open to batches of presents on the one day.

And I hope you open lots and lots of 'em. What are you hoping for? Is it a secret?

I also hope you have the chance to be the bringer of nice gifts this year! If so, some may even wonder if you're not secretly working with the people at the North Pole! :sunglasses: I'll never tell. And that leads me to one more question, @JaszyKake: What's the best gift you've ever given to someone?

1. What is the project you are most proud of on Hopscotch?

2. How long have you been playing piano?

Best gift? Umm... I built a cake in mine raft for my sister that had a puppy in it!

I'm hoping for some Crazy Aaron's thinking putty

My vine drawing thing. I initially thought of having a brick pattern but I dumped the idea. I've been playing piano since I was 4 I guess. My mum also plays piano. It must be she influenced me

What's your SECOND favorite GIF? Ps that gif is so funny XD