Publishing games

Hi, I i’m new and I don’t know how to publish a game, can someone help me?
Thanks

15 Likes

Go into your game, click the ‘share’ button at the top right, choose a name for your project, and click share!

And welcome to the forum @_mikel!!!

9 Likes

Couldn’t edit…

You need to be in the gameplay, not the editor.

8 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the hopscotch forum @_mikel! Do exactly what @King87 said! Also you probably shouldn’t make a whole topic about this, ask questions like this in the yctahh! (Tap the green letters for the link)

5 Likes

go into your game, tap play, tap share, and you can publish your game! :) welcome to the forum btw!

@894 absolutely fine for a newcomer, both are fine :+1:

5 Likes

Like others have said, to publish your game, simply go into Play Mode by pressing the little “Play” button in the top right corner, then press “Share” in that same corner. You’ll see a little screen where you can adjust your thumbnail and add a name to your project. Once you’re happy with them, press “Publish,” which is also located in the top right corner. This may take a while to process, but once it’s finished, it’ll show up in your Published section.

Please note: if your project is filtered, no one else will be able to see it, and the link (if you share it) will return a 404 error. If it persists after a few hours, you can link it here and ask why it’s filtered.

If you have or have used any custom images, you’ll get a message saying your project needs to be moderated before the community can see it. This is because images have a chance of being potentially inappropriate, which the automatic filter won’t be able to detect. You’ll get a notification saying “:tada: Sweet! Your project has been approved.” once it has been.

To share it, simply tap the chain icon (it should say “Copied Link”), then paste it here.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.

5 Likes

Hope you don’t mind, I just changed to category to something more appropriate, since this isn’t a report to a bug in Hopscotch.

3 Likes

Thank y’all!!! Mi username is _mikel, if you want see some of my games

7 Likes

I already searched when I saw you!
And I played your project :slight_smile:
Nice project!
Especially for a new coder!

6 Likes

Thx! I also followed you :smile:

5 Likes

Sorry bro, I’m new in the forum and in Hopscotch, and I don’t know how to use the forum

5 Likes

It’s no problem.

I’m Crosbyman64 on the app, btw.

Also, you have an extra underscore (_) in your Hopscotch Username field.

6 Likes

it’s absolutely fine, dont worry about it :) would you like to introduce yourself to the community? :grin:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself!