Publish confirm does not do anything

So I am trying to publish projects and remixes on the hopscotch web explorer, since I don’t have the app, but it won’t let me. When I press the confirm button, it just greys out, nothing happens, and I waited for like 5 minutes, my internet was fine and the page didn’t reload.

8 Likes

Are there any codes in your project? Because I don’t think projects without any codes are allowed to be published.

3 Likes

The ss was just an example, and it had no code, but I tried the same with an art pad and it didn’t work?

6 Likes

I think the issue you’re facing was temporary – can you try again now?

2 Likes

I had the same issue when I did my bug report. Only works when the buttons are in the white/black bars (which means you would need to make the screenshot really small to get it there).

1 Like

This is referring to tapping the ✓ button, not entering a title

1 Like

I know I only specified the keyboard portion, but these two issues are caused by the same problem (most likely). The cancel button also does not work.

1 Like

This bug report is not about editing the title…?

Your report is clearly about not being able to edit the title – this one is about the project not publishing after tapping the confirm button

Edit: I’m still going to leave yours open for that, and this open for the confirm issue. It’s easier to track that way.

2 Likes

I just tested, and the confirm button still does not work on my end.

It works when the buttons are off the player canvas

2 Likes

Sigh, I tried again, but it still doesn’t work-

3 Likes

Save it to your profile. Then publish. If it does not work try again

2 Likes

I tried with an art pad, I saved it to my profile, drew what I wanted to then tried to publish it but it didnt work ;-;

3 Likes
1 Like

Loll yeah (tried again 10 times)
Still not working ;-; thanks for the suggestion tho :DD

3 Likes

I see. Initially I thought you meant it would show the loading animation forever, but correct me if I’m wrong, what you’re actually saying is that you tap the check mark and nothing happens, not even the loading animation

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the problem

3 Likes

Current workaround:

• save and exit / save to profile
  • go over to the HS app
  • open your project and publish it from there

This method works for me… especially since I don’t know how to do the copy and paste trick…

1 Like

I wish I could ;-; but i don’t have the IOS app I use the web explorer
Thanks tho ^^

2 Likes

I’ll try to get a fix in this week, but in the meantime you can also try this:

1. Open a split screen window so there’s black/white bars above and below the project
  2. Tap publish
  3. Position the screenshot window so that the title box and confirm button are outside of the project (in the black/white bars).
  4. You should be able to edit the text.

If it works, great. If not, then the only thing we can do is wait for the fix

3 Likes

@Awesome_E Thanks so much! It worked this time!

3 Likes