Public accounts are pointless

Why do we even need public accounts? Heres some points I made in other topics!

Also we have trolls, I hate saying cyber bully but overall that what it is pretty much. I dont want to make this, but I cant keep it in. For example, snowball is saying sorry a lot, which doesnt make sense because anyone can use it. But thats not a big problem, is it? Whats really the point? Its just messy and unrelated. No one is moderating the fourm except the system (Which is really not a good moderator) so bad thing s are being said, just yea. This is a fourm for hopscotch, to discuss projects, talk to other people. So please, just make the fourm for hopscotch!

Ok last time im going to talk about this because if I keep doing this I will be unrelated k bye.

Private Poll ↓

• YES BAN ALL OF THEM AND PUT THEM IN A FIRE
  • I agree!
  • No, they are useful!
  • I disagree.

0voters

Public Poll ↓

• YES BAN ALL OF THEM AND PUT THEM IN A FIRE
  • I agree!
  • No, they are useful!
  • I disagree.

0voters

Votes are public.

im going to stop now yayayay

I mean they have a big risk, but that doesn't mean we should trash them

True.But public accounts,well,you know,they are good in one side,but bad on other side,depend on how you see it.:no_mouth:

Don't diss my senpai :confused:

Ok.... recently hes been doing more good then harm tho.

Hmmm. All that's mean is that he closes some topics and takes my likes...

Anyway BoT

Yeah kind of. I don't understand the use of that.

Ur post was rude. U don't have to be so mean about

Some ppl like public accounts, others don't

Get over it

Why do u wanna ban innocent ppl that's like saying, "ban all ppl that have hotdog in their name"

These public accounts have led to hurt feelings and extreme chaos. There is really no good reason to have them. Also, as BAS said, its almost impossible to find the one mean user in a sea of good users in it.

Ok so u make a public account but only give certain ppl the password

There's no way to be certain someone won't see you give it. There's a good chance you'll get a troll.

Hi Ella I missed you :slight_smile:

Hey dude
What's up

Not much... I've been thinking overnight about why I stayed up until 5:00

wut

no.
I dont want people banned if they have a name...
Im saying public accounts.. that there pointless not to ban them, well yes thats how I feel but I never said I want them banned.
But I kinda feel that way

I'm giving an example

I think u were rude when u were saying that

Well it had to be said. I dont care who thinks its a good idea, I dont really and I was trying to say why :/

But ok!

Did it really have to be said?

Ya it did

Well, I guess so.