Projects are getting stuck in the filter

Uh so I’m kinda scared because I’m posting projects and I signed into one of my other accs and I can’t see the stuff I’m posting… what does this mean? Does it mean I’m banned or smth? Ngl im kinda scared because other ppl have said it means ur banned if ppl don’t see ur posts. Any help… please?

6 Likes

Could you name one of the things you posted? Then other people might be able to see it

3 Likes

Sure one was called “Hopefully I’ll be able to post this :teddy_bear:

5 Likes

They most likely haven’t been approved yet, but I can try and investigate further if you send a link

I’m not sure why you would be banned, but hopscotch only bans people if there’s a reason and I’m sure you haven’t done anything bad.

2 Likes

Ok ty here’s a link (no custom art or images) https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12bpadctrk

4 Likes

You probably used a filtered word in the project.

2 Likes

Like what?

4 Likes

There are a few, I’m not sure if these are still filtered, but ‘chat’ and ‘pants’ are some of them, then an admin needs to approve them and obviously, bad words are automatically filtered.

2 Likes

I didn’t use any of those. What does it meant to get banned tho?

3 Likes

I’ve never been banned before or had a friend that has, so I’m not sure. Sorry! I’m trying to find the project now.

1 Like

:frowning: Ok thanks

2 Likes

Are you able to see these projects?

1 Like

I’ve posted more than that

3 Likes

Also yes those are the ones I’m able to see. Just those (on the other acc)

2 Likes

Strange, the web explorer shows pretty much all projects. I’ll try and help more but I’m not sure what’s happening, maybe you just have bad internet?

1 Like

I can see one that was posted around half an hour ago, but not the one you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Idk maybe?
Here’s the other stuff I’ve posted:

2 Likes

3 Likes

As I said before, it’s probably the bad wifi because you have text saying that on the second project.

1 Like

Yeah but I did ask my brother and he’s having no problem and also I’m still getting notifications and it changed my name that I set it to

1 Like