Project won't upload or publish

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: Nindroid Games™

What kind of device are you using?: iPad mini 2 IOS 10.2.1

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was working on a draft, and then I couldn’t upload it, so I deleted most of my drafts, until I have 8, and it still won’t upload.

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. I don’t know the steps, but my guess is that first you make a project from one of your published orojects, copy that whenever you leave, but don’t use the copies, publish it three times, unpublished it all three times, then add in some music to a copy of it, leave the copy, add the music into the original, (technically a copy because of a mistake) then leave the project, and it’s not uploaded? Like I said, I don’t know how I did it, so that’s probably wrong.

….

I expected this to happen: After deleting all but eight drafts, it should be able to upload.

But instead this happened: it gave me the message in the screenshots whenever I try to publish or upload it.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

8 Likes

Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app??
Don't do this if you haven't uploaded your draft recently!

5 Likes

I would have if the draft would upload. But if I do, the draft will go away.

4 Likes

This is very bad... It might take a while for THT to reply to your email because it's close to the weekend unfortunately....

2 Likes

@Petrichor

This sounds like the file size bug.

Is this a project that you've worked on for a while?

2 Likes

Not really. I started it in January but published it, and about a week ago I made a draft of that and modified it.

1 Like

This is happning to me ;-;
I thought it was my iPad, but I was obviously wrong

1 Like

Are you able to connect the device to iTunes and access the Hopscotch projects via file sharing? You could check the project file size this way.

Search the forum for "midi hack" and you'll find a video by BAS showing how to access the files. You'd just need to find the right file and check the file size.

1 Like