So, you’ll see some people making new topics for sharing their projects. Though this does work, it is not necessary to make a new topic. If you want to share or advertise a new project you just shared, you can do it here!
Please read the rules below before posing in this topic.
- Don’t be off topic - This is a pretty obvious one. You can post projects here, give feedback, or talk about improvements you could make. But please try to stick to talking about these or similar things, so that you don’t clog up the topic with unrelated posts. If you want to talk to someone like that, do it in another topic.
- Only advertise projects that are worth looking at - If you just made some really cool, really sophisticated project that you think everyone will love, go for it! Though, if it’s a project that you didn’t work very hard on, and/or generally isn’t meeting your standards for a good project, then just stick to letting people discover it on the app. In other words, only share projects here that you put a bit of effort into.
- Feedback is good! - If you see someone who is giving feedback on someone else’s project, let them do so. Don’t flag it or anything. Though this isn’t the only place for good feedback, it is a place for feedback.
- Constructive Criticism only, please - If you are giving feedback for someone else’s project, make sure to say why you like it, or how they could improve. Don’t just say “I like it”, or “It could be better”. Instead, say something like “it’s a cool project, but making the bear jump quicker would make it more fun!”
- Stay positive - Please don’t say someone else’s (or your own) project just flat out is bad. Don’t be mean about it. Instead, if you think a project needs work, tell them how they could make it better.
- Don’t use the OMTL - Please don’t use it. It will clog up everyone’s notifications, and will be annoying. Let the people who see this topic look at it.
When you share your project, make sure to share the link. Just sharing the name won’t make it easy to find. You can get the link by tapping the upload button below the project’s picture, solving the math problem, and then finding and tapping on the copy option.
Also, if you want to, you can put a poll below the link for rating the project. If you vote on one of these polls, look at the project first, and please say why you liked the project, and/or what could be improved. If you make one of these polls, please do it on a scale of 1-10.
That’s all I have to say for now, so go share your projects!