Project says there was a like when there wasn’t

I updated one of my old projects which had 1 like and then I published it. When I published it, this happened:
On the one I had just updated, it said there was one like but I updated an old project which had a like but this one didn’t, but on the one before I did the same but the previous project that I updated had 0 likes.

10 Likes

To make it easier please use the Bug form

5 Likes

I wonder if it has something to do with updating the project from the editor on a published project. Either it’s not showing the correct amount of likes or it’s resetting them

7 Likes

Once my internet was slow and I tried to like my project so I spammed the like button but in the end it liked my project 7 times so I got like 7 free likes

3 Likes

Hmm. This sounds like an issue that The Hopscotch Team can certainly check, since they most likely have logs and other server statistics. They might also be able to reset your likes.

You can wait for them to find this topic, or send an email to help@gethopscotch.com.

7 Likes

What’s the difference between help@geths and support@geths? The app suggests the support email if you want help (!)

6 Likes

lol :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, it does? I know both lead somewhere, and least! I’ll go double-check internally.

4 Likes

Wait really? Huh weird.

3 Likes

Yeah it was pretty weird

3 Likes

It probably keeps the likes when you update the project

3 Likes

Yeah maybe

3 Likes

I recall there being another topic about this somewhere, so let’s remember to sbyp next time.

Yep, when you update a project it keeps the likes you had received already.

2 Likes