Project publishing lag

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

**Your username:**noobcoder2000

**What kind of device are you using?:**2018 ipad I think

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):I published a project, and it published one two weeks ago! Or at least it showed. All projects after were still published tho. Just a lag

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
1.publish a project
2.does it lag? Ps it shows past projects
….

I expected this to happen:
Normal posting
But instead this happened:
NOPE
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

The angry stuff is a misunderstanding btw…

5 Likes

So did you publish it 2 weeks ago and it not show up until now, or did you publish it now and it’s saying 2 weeks?

3 Likes

Lag. I published all project, just acts like it posted that one
SO HARD TO EXPLAIN UGH

3 Likes
?
4 Likes

Published all projects, after and before. Nothing got voided.

After and before what? 

No problem even if you explain in a giant paragraph.
Lol i think ur ripping the hair off of ur head rn

2 Likes

I still don’t understand

2 Likes

Oh whatever. I’m confused now. Gtg now bye.

1 Like
1 Like

I get wut happened, though I do believe this has been reported. It just took awhile to filter. Kinda like instead of filtering water, u poured in jello. That’s what this project was, jello.

3 Likes

Did it display that it was published a couple of weeks ago even though it was published more recently, or did you publish it a couple of weeks ago and it didn’t show up until now?

1 Like

That was my question lol

3 Likes

Not sure what happened.

2 Likes

Did you scroll down in your drafts before publishing?

2 Likes

Why do i have to get approved by a moderator whenever i post something with you and tube in it?

just to make sure there’s no CoF/IC etc, or anything that could possibly be against the guidelines

2 Likes

Also, whenever i do post some thing that is sent to moderation, it usually gives a button saying delete post, but when I click on it, it says, you aren’t allowed to view this. What is that? Actually, I’m going to make a topic out of this.

3 Likes

while(!punyMortals.obeyingPetrichor){alert(‘OBEY ME, PUNY MORTALS!’);}

lol. I’m pretty sure that your thing was lagging, and maybe it was overloaded. I know whenever i upload a video to YouTube, i experience lag for a few minutes until its over. Maybe something happened like that? Were you doing a bunch of things while that was happening?

2 Likes

Pls don’t, that’s not a bug, just something put in place to make sure kids don’t have the option to remove their in appropriate posts before THT gets to see it.

I didn’t it was a unfounded joke.