Project JSON modification — Topic

Sure thing, but do you want to go to the media center instead? Honestly the Loft works too, but there’s not much we can code on those computers right now. (I guess if we’ll just be making documentation, but…)

1 Like

Hey @Rawrbear and @K1ish I want to go to your school! If you do all this awesome computer stuff at school, you totally have an awesome one. I cannot move to the USA though, obviously.

Also, did you guys meet each other yet?

1 Like

Ikr? o.o

Haha, we haven’t met each other yet. @K1ish if you can meet today though, I’ll be in the Port today (unless you wanna go somewhere else)

1 Like

I meant the port yea

1 Like

Happy birthday btw! I’ll meet you there after school. I’ll be making puns with Mr. B’s face in Photoshop, on a computer towards the wall. :+1:

1 Like

Why are you putting this all over the place exactly?

4 Likes

I really want to help people, I know it’s SPAM and I regret doing it but I really want to help people here. Sorry :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Can you delete that post?

2 Likes

I have :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry about all this guys.

1 Like

It’s fine. You have realized that you’ve made a mistake.

2 Likes

I just realized that you can edit JSON and add blocks from your iPad. No computer needed!

3 Likes

Yes you can, but it is a lot harder
I use files to copy it to Google Drive and use Notepad ++ on a PC

3 Likes

I don’t know, I think it’s easier if you can do it all without a computer, such as during school at lunch or whatever.

1 Like

I don’t do any of that at school, but I see why you would avoid a computer

3 Likes

What apps do you use for that?

2 Likes

I am wondering that too…

https://jsoneditoronline.org
Editing it is easy.
Saving it is another story. I’ll need to figure that out sorry

1 Like

Aha, okay. I only think that you could do that with jailbreak or apps that could be considered as a hack. Filza is one of those. I don’t recommend anyone to try using the app as it could harm your device easily if you edit the wrong file.

1 Like

Yeah I use Filza but I can’t edit the json files with it because the freezes when I open the document, iPad probs just can’t handle it

2 Likes

Are sure that you are on an iOS version that supports Filza?