Project Inspiration Lounge

Hey there lovely forum people!

We thought that many of you might be feeling a need for inspiration, maybe for a project in the making, or to even getting an idea to start one. This will be the right place to ask for that advice.

Things to keep in mind:

• Stay on topic, and please refer to the list of things that can get your post deleted and the community guidelines

• You are able to share YouTube videos, but only if they are appropriate for all ages, do not contain any IC, PI, or anything such as that, and do not go against or break any community guidelines.

• Also please refrain from spamming the topic. This includes posting many unnecessary images, irrelevant posts, and long lists that are not in a drop-down folder.

You can ask for advice to other users, this topic will be used as an ideas lounge, and it might be useful for other users

Also a quick reference to a list of projects you could make by @Rawrbear The Idea List of Your Plausible Doom!

A special thanks to @anon92895349 for giving us this idea

36 Likes

(First) ohh this is a neat idea! I like it, and I can’t wait to see what will come out of this! :D

16 Likes

Cool!

12 Likes

Nice idea. This will be handy

7 Likes

Great idea!

8 Likes

Sounds awesome

7 Likes

Here is what I can do!

Project

Displays a new, inspirational project.

Idea

Gives a random game idea.
To use a command just say

@tehgreatdoge <action>
8 Likes

I need clarification. Limited to these or does this include life inspirations?

6 Likes

It’s for projects and hs stuff only

Whether it be ideas for an existing project or a new one altogether or otherwise, that’s up to the person asking for ideas

9 Likes

What started the “say (user) start tutorial” and other discobot like stuff?

6 Likes

Awesome_E did a while back, it was happening when I joined last year in January

6 Likes

I wanna do it lol

5 Likes

A lot of people were doin it, but come April 9th and the new guidelines, a lot of that stopped because it’s too spammy.

Don’t start it up again or create giant chains because that’s just plain spam at this point.

7 Likes

I am being very inspired by this convo right now, to the point where I know what I’m gonna do next with E-Pad

9 Likes

Oh, I see they made the topic, thanks

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: You can talk about your Hopscotch coding here 11 [OFFICIAL]

A word-related project is my “idea of the day”. Make a project around just one word. I would personally pick a nature-related word that has a little mystic vibe to it.

Why not something about the word aurora, which means dawn?

6 Likes

Ooh! And make it a trail art!
There’s word generators online, you could use one of those.

7 Likes

Yeah! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@waffle here we can talk!

what kind of projects are you wanting to make?

5 Likes