Problems with my passcode

I logged out of my account and back in and I noticed a couple things.
First is that for some reason my password was saved (I don’t like saving passwords) and I couldn’t delete it from my list of saved passwords. The settings app would freeze whenever I tried.
The second is that I got an alert saying my password was compromised and has appeared in a data leak. This has never happened with any other app besides Hopscotch.
Is this something I should be worried about? I’m pretty sure the first issue is with my iPad itself and not with Hopscotch but I’ve tried changing the passcode and whenever I click on the link in my email to change it the app/website completely freezes and doesn’t let me enter a new passcode. I’ve tried sending the email twice and reopening it several times. I’m not incredibly worried but is there another way to change my password?

11 Likes

Have you downloaded any “shady” apps lately?

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a big problem but this has never happened to me. Maybe you downloaded something that did that?

2 Likes

tap forgot password when you want to login

5 Likes

whenever I use my Touch ID, the same thing happens to me, and I think it happened to @Stylishpoopemoji33 as well so I don’t think that’s really a big thing.

if you go to settings>passwords>edit>
you can delete any unwanted saved passwords you’d like!

7 Likes

Ya do this and if it does not work email tht.

3 Likes

No, i haven’t downloaded any apps in probably a couple months besides Tetris. The alert also appears in my Apple settings

4 Likes

I did, that’s what I tried but wasn’t working

4 Likes

Tetris is fine… r u using an apple device?

3 Likes

Ok I’ll try this, I think I already did but I’ll try again

4 Likes

Scratch that, I reread what you said, and this is really strange

4 Likes

Yes I’m using an iPad mini

3 Likes

There’s lots of layers of protection against viruses on apple devices… so it’s probably not hacked or something… can u maybe send a screenshot?

4 Likes

Ok I lost the original alert but I’ll send the one that appears in settings

4 Likes

Don’t forget to draw over any personal info. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Settings has a really nice feature where it automatically removes passwords from screenshots!

3 Likes

609-E0-A10-E305-4178-BC33-E28-B5186210-B — ImgBB here

4 Likes

Also like I said whenever I click delete password the app completely freezes

2 Likes

Found it… it’s ok… it’s just trying to tell you that the strength of your password is low…

2 Likes

That’s odd… r u on the latest ios version?

2 Likes