Problems with 99% invisibility

tips

Continuing the discussion from Help with project:

I find 99% objects very visible, so I always use invisibility.

I've figured out an easier way to do this with mathematics I'll be using. Also when an objects is 100% invisible it can't bump into other objects that's why I use 99% invisibility. I just use black digits on a black background to hide them.

Very clever @Stradyvarious! There's another way I know of as well if you would like one e.g. if you have a custom colour drawn background and don't want to keep adding texts with the same colour as the background.

Another way of making an object invisible to people but still "detectable" within the program is trying 99.5% invisibility. The quickest way of doing this is using 199 ÷ 2 with the division purple calculator block.

I normally put blocks in the moving object's program - I guess it's like the cancel when you make a new text

@t1_hopscotch @Stradyvarious, Could you also do 99.99%? I think that would make that the hardest to see. How would you type that in?

Hi would this make 99.99 I
Don't quite get what your on about but you can make 99.99 invisibility in hopscotch

It's not really important for the memory test game I'm making.Even if I made everything 0% invisible it won't make the game any easier or help in any way. I mostly use invisibility as an on/off switch to make things happen instead of using check-once-if-else.

This is what I'm doing. I have 5 different colored balls onscreen. 12 times a random number is chosen between 1-5. If 1 is chosen the first ball goes invisible then visible. if 2 then 2nd ball goes invisible then visible and so on. I set a value of 30. Each time 1 is chosen +10 is added to value. If 2 then value is divided by 2. If 3 then value is x3. If 4 then value is x14.if 5 then value is divided by 5. I set a second value at 0 and it goes up 1 each time the player taps any ball. When a player has tapped the 12th ball the first value effected by the random numbers is compared with the third value. A third value is set at 30. When the player taps a ball its value is effected the same way as the first value was when the random numbers 1-5 were chosen 12 times. If the player has tapped the balls in the same order in which they disappeared and appeared then the first value and third value would be equal. If they are equal a message "you guessed correctly" will appear. If they aren't equal a message" you guessed incorrectly"will appear.

That sounds really cool. @Stradyvarious