Problem with the forum

why

Since i have gotten back on the forum, when people upload pictures (including myself), this happens

@Jazz
@Ana
I know you two can go into my account and see what’s up, so help.

11 Likes

this is really weird. Hmm… wish I could help! (First post)

3 Likes

Idk. Maybe you did not give it enough time to load

2 Likes

It does the same with me sometimes, though it loads a moment later. Might just be a bug with discourse.

2 Likes

you’re probably not giving it enough time to load, and if it doesn’t work after that try loading your thingie again. If that doesn’t work then let me know!

2 Likes

I agree with silverdolphin, you’re probably not giving it time to load. I don’t experience this.

2 Likes

iOS version? and these should be reported to discourse, not tht

2 Likes

I believe Awesome_E is correct. This may have been the same issue Ana mentioned to me today that is a Discourse issue. Outside of an “official” answer from Discourse, I can only suggest trying a different device, making sure your device is up to date, or using a different browse (also up to date).

8 Likes

@JACG2018MASTER
Oh well. I don’t know about this bug, since I haven’t uploaded any images in a while.

Uh-uh-uh! JACG208MASTER claimed it!

@GweTV @Silverdolphin @GameCodingCrazy123

I have to agree with you. JACG should probably give it time to load, plus only do that to one pic at a time.

@Awesome_E @Jazz you may be correct. This issue could be happening all across the World Wide Web, so Discourse should be able to handle it. Discourse owns every forum on the Internet, so they have greater responsibilities than THT in this case.

5 Likes

Many companies make their own or have a dedicated forum. But many are discourse

4 Likes

Weird, but we should probably wait for an official answer from Discourse. If you are on a computer, can you right-click on an image that doesn’t load for you, select to copy the image link and then post it here?

3 Likes