Problem with pixel art. (Fixed)

So I'm starting my first pixel art, and I seem to have a problem. The edges of the thing I am trying to draw are jagged.

Notice how the edge is going down in a diagonal line? What do I do?

I think you need to repeat the 2nd like one more time, and the 3rd one 2 more times.

I test that out! :slight_smile:

COol! If it doesn't work, just let me know :smiley:

Well, it kinda worked. Now the edges aren't jagged, but now they're smooth, but crooked. I feel like if it stays crooked like this, then it will make a big impact in the end.

Notice how the right side kinda bends off?

WHat do you mean by it being "crooked"? May I see the code for it?

The right edge kind of bends off to the right. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it does.

@Zachyswag

Sure! Hold on...

They all look like they should line up in a vertical, straight line. I don't understand why it's crooked... maybe ask someone who is more experienced in pixel art? (I've never coded one before, but I plan to code one soon.)
@Intellection74?
@CandyCane?

Why don't you screenshot?
It might make it easier for us to see

Hi yes hello

Why am i tkgged Xd

@Zachyswag needs help with his pixel art, and I figured that you would know what to do because you are pixel art sensei xD

Nvm! I fixed it! Thanks for the help though!

What was the problem?

Was it because the objects weren't lined up exactly?

That's great! I just started following you, so I'm looking forward to seeing some your projects!

:smiley: Thank you so much!!! :smiley:

Maybe a link/ and or screenshots?

I fixed it!

Could you screenshot? Also we can see a reflection, which only your phone is blocking your face, which is a little dangerous