Presidential Candidate Poll! (It is related to hopscotch, please read)

republicans
project
democratsbleh
donald_trump
ben_carson

I am creating a project where we will have a poll for who should be president! I need real imput from you guys though! The percentages from this poll will be in the project! Please vote!

• Donald Trump
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Marco Rubio
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Ted Cruz
  • Ben Carson
  • Jeb Bush

0voters

@MobCraft
@Rawrbear
NOTICE: PLEASE DONT VOTE FOR TRUMP JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY AND/OR YOU'RE A TROLL. Thanks!

Please change your profile picture back :wink:.

K

I can't access the dog picture right now :frowning:

WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP?!?!?!? Lol

Just a question, why do you guys like Trump?

Do you like anyone else! :wink:
Haha, joke! About choosing trump.
Otherwise, I don know who I'd pick

What are you trying to say... :neutral_face: Jk... But seriously what's the joke?

That trump was most likely the person not to be voted, but then he WAS!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
And he's winning! By one percent. Wait, ten percent!

Go Donald! :stuck_out_tongue:
Idk

Lol

More Lolz

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololllolololololololololololololololooololololol

How do you do the triangle thingy???

How does no one besides me like Bernie, but do like the worst and one of the worst candidates?

[details=Your Title]
Stuff when you click the triangle
[/detail]
But with details instead of detail

Ok, thanks!! It not working.

[details]
Lololol
[/details]
Blalala

You have to do the [details=Whatever you want your title to be] or else it won't work.

AND.......
Trump is in the lead by one percent, followed shortly behind Hillary with 38 percent. The other candadites are not doing as well but there are 13 current voters, so the tide may change soon!

It's the Bernie comeback!

AND.......
Trump is still in the lead by one percent, will Bernie sanders tries to make a contest in the presidential vote!! He is coming up slowly, only making him 16 percents stuff away from trump!! 14 voters currently. Get your vote in before this ends!!

TO ALL: @JonnyGamer is now our official broadcaster! Idk