Preferences on Hopscotch

They should have preferences. It would be cool if hopscotchers have options, such as:

• Changing background screen from the off-white to some other color, like black (awesome for nighttime, this is something that already exists in awesome-e’s webplayer)

• When selecting a block, the ability to keep the block selected even after replacing it with a different block

• how many projects are in each row (like changing the size so that there could be more / less projects in each row, kinda like what awesome-e has in his hopscotch webplayer)

• the order of the tabs (I would rather the following is first tab rather than somewhere in the middle)

These are the ones I thought up from the top of my head. If you have anything else that can be added to preferences, feel free to state them! I didn’t check if a topic like this already exists, so sorry in advance if it does.

21 Likes

Yes, we need these.

3 Likes

This is one of those things you don’t realize you need until someone mentions it.

4 Likes

Then you have never gone on Awesome-e’s hopscotch webplayer. It has the first and third options, and it is awesome.

3 Likes

yes I need nightmode

5 Likes

This would be cool.

4 Likes

yes

3 Likes

I think “Dark Mode” compatibility is a must have.

6 Likes

I agree with all but this one. The tabs are organized for a specific purpose, for example the featured tab needs to be first so all users see it first (or used to @ least)

4 Likes

One word: yes

5 Likes

I assume u are referring to my post, thx

3 Likes

But everyone needs to see it every single time they go on there?

Lol besides, the featured tab isn’t even first. It’s the (right now) platform tab.

5 Likes

Maybe some could be moveable (like curated) and others not (like featured and the temp channels)

4 Likes

That could work well.

2 Likes

Dark mode would be epico, nice ideas you have!

Maybe even a way when you’re viewing someone’s profile to have a way to view their projects from oldest to newest?

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

Especially helpful for the artist community so people can read the stories form the beginning without having to scroll as much.

4 Likes

Yee exactly!

4 Likes

Great idea! Maybe it can also be viewed in alphabetical order.

The same could be said of their favorites. Maybe they can be viewed in alphabetical order of the hopscotcher’s name?

4 Likes

Maybe have an option to sort them that way?

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve actually seen this on various sites. It’s extremely useful when you have, say, 500 projects.

2 Likes