ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕖𝕪 – ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤
I am creating a coding challenge series!
- There will be multiple challenges, and you can decide how often they occur and how much time each one will be.
- Each time, there will be a new category (accuracy of remake, creativity, best use of clone block, etc.)
- I am judging the contest, and there can be groups of up to 3. Sign Up by editing whoever’s wiki is posted below…
When I should start the first challenge?
- In two weeks
- In four weeks
- In six weeks
What should the first type of challenge be?
- Best use of _____ block
- Least amount of _____s in project
- Most creative in terms of _____
- Most accurate recreation
- Most intuitive
After the Revive:
5 points for 1st, 3 points for 2nd, 1 point for 3rd every round
|Badge||Name & Description||ePoints Awarded|
|Previous Winner||5 per round|
|Perfect Score||30 per round|
|Near Perfect*||20 per round|
|Featured||20 per round|
|Game Changer||250 per round|
|Highest Win Streak||10 when achieved|
|Most Wins Overall||3 per round|
|2nd Most Wins||2 per round|
|3rd Most Wins||1 per round|
* The Near Perfect badge () is earned when all categories perfect except for one
|Quick Fix||10||Adds up to 5 points in category of choice*|
|Super Fix||25||Adds up to 15 points to your score*|
|Knockout||40||Eliminate opponent of choice|
|Reroll||20||Changes the challenge*|
|Close||100||Closes the session, no more submissions|
|Summon||30||You can submit an old project you made|
|Remixer||75||You can submit a remix*|
|Extension||15||Can submit until 4 days after deadline|
* The Quick Fix () cannot cause a score to go over the maximum number of points. The Super Fix () is similar to the Quick Fix; it adds up to 15 points (cannot go over maximum), but the points can be split between categories. The Reroll () must be used within 48 hours of the starting announcement. To use “Remixer” (), you must remix the project from a non-competitor and add a significant amount of code.