Ppl Who Are Good At Pixel Art and HS, Come Here!

pixelart
braybraylovesmonkeys

So, I was wondering if someone or some people would help me. If you know me, you know that I had an awesome HS account that I loved, but I got logged out and can't get back in. looks up from iPad No. Questions. Asked. looks back down and keeps typing. So! I was wondering if someone good at coding and/or pixel art would be happy to help me. I need..... a coding partner! What I mean is, since I cannot get on HS, I need someone to create a collaboration account for me and them. First off. If you want to be JUST a coding partner, come here and add your name to the currently empty list.
Coding Partner:

If you want to be JUST a pixel art partner, add your name to the currently empty list.
Pixel Art Partner:

If you want to be both, add your name to the currently empty list.
Both:

Heads up! By name, I mean ur username on HSF, THEN ur username on HS. Like so..
Both:
@braybraylovesmonkeys
Braybray!

And yes, if you can and know how to, keep ur username on HSF regular text, and ur HS username bold. Tysm!
~braybray

Soo.. we will start tryouts once we have 2 or more ppl for each thing. Umm... fresh cut fruit, anyone? :green_apple::apple::pear::tangerine::lemon::melon::strawberry:🥝:pineapple::peach::grapes::watermelon::banana::cherries:

I would do this, but...

1. I have a coding partner
  2. I'm too lazy to fill out the form
  3. Meh

Hah! Hey, could you do me a favor, @MiNi?

Depends. What is it that you need?

Not much.
Well, how I think of it.
Idk what you'll think.
Anyways.
If you know anybody that's the bomb.com or just plain good at any of the things I need, could you invite them to this topic?
I would, but since I don't do pixel art, and haven't been on HS in months, I don't really know anyone that would be right for the job.

Sure

Thx ur the best!
silently chews cantaloupe slices

@Dylan329 and @Petrichor, Bray asked me to invite people who were awesome.

Lol, that, and, would they be good for the jobs you think?

Dylan is an amazing pixel artist, and NindroidGames is a really good game maker/Coder.

Sorry I am kind of busy so probably can't be a coding partner

That's okay! If you know anyone that could do it, feel free to tell them about this!

I am now inviting @BB-Box to this topic.

Why...
Why is this topic dead??
Should I use the OMTL?
Alright...
Here we go. Don't flag plz!!
Wait.
@MINI should I use the OTML for this ?