Posting Tip Something to keep in mind ;)

tips
no-no_yes-yes

Dont post something you would mine your mom, father, grandma, grandpa etc seeing
Do post things that you would be fine with your mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, etc seeing
:wink:

Tell me everything! I'm newπŸ˜–

I think you mean etc not ect.

oopsie lol spell correct caught me when i was doing etc it put ect

Well of course! I'm sure hopscotch is safe to the point where people are nice enough it doesn't really need a reminder, but it is important that that is put into place. Another tip is to make your post meaningful. Is it related? Is it building to the topic? One last thing, there are too many topics about someone's life. This is a HOPSCOTCH FORUM!!! Not social media. If you are connecting your life, that's fine. There are some topics that are detracted to someone doing stuff like homework, or β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  the forum for a while, or I can't wait for my vacation. I think, why? So make it meaningful.

I don't know how the squares appeared.

It's supposed to say "β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– "

You said I'm leavin.g which I guess is not allowed

Hey! What is up forum! It's supposed to say this backwards: gnievael m'I

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

well when people post about their social lives it can help them get over it.. a long time ago i post about getting seriously bullied at school and everyone helped me feel better and i got over it.. so thats one reason why people post that stuff..

Leaving Leaving Leaving Leaving

True, but I don't see why you would use the forum.

because sometimes the bets medicine is the people you know the best.. even if it online.. for example.. most people feel like they can come to @LotsaPizza @OrangeScent1 @SnowGirl_Studios @Rawrbear and many others for help so they post about that stuff knowing their are people their for them who will make them feel better.

@SnowGirl_Studios this is a great topic
Unfortunately I don't think much people will notice this it would be nice to have a forum and flagging wouldn't be needed!!!

I saw that filler XD

I love my fans
I love my friends
I love my family
I love you

u don't even know me, I could be that creepy old guy who works at Walmart in the auto section

But you may also be really, really depressed and suicidal and I want to make sure that you know I care.