poll
morepolls

• This is the first poll
  • This is the second poll
  • This is not a poll
  • This is the last poll
  • This poll does not exist

0 voters

I think we already have this topic. I’m not sure though.

i think . ur pretty sure

Hey! This is the one that @SmileyAlyssa made, which I think is the original one! Maybe if you want to post polls, post them here! Also, when making a new topic, try to search to see if there’s already one regarding what you were going to make. Again, just so that we don’t clog up the forum! Thanks :wink:

Yeah, that’s the original one I think. But like @fruit4yum said, we just want to avoid duplicate topics by reminding people about it :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for the info do you know how to remove a topic?

You can’t right now, you have to ask a moderator and the moderators on this forum aren’t deleting topics often as they are the employees at Hopscotch and they are busy working on the app. If you want the topic removed or “closed”, as it’s called, you could email them here:
http://hopscotch.helpscoutdocs.com
(tap on “Contact” in the upper right corner after you click the link)

Could I ask @SmileyAlyssa or @Madi_Hopscotch_?
They both follow me on Hopscotch

My iPad has restrictions @William04GamerA so I can’t click the link

No, sadly, you’d have to have the trust level “Leader”, “Admin” or “Moderator”. I would give a list of them, and you could tag them before, but now the tagging doesn’t work because someone created an account making the tag unavailable.

But tagging any leader like @Liza or @awesomeonion should work, but it might take some time for them to respond.

Thank you @William04GamerA for the help!

@Liza @awesomeonion can you please delete this topic there is already one just like it and I would hate to clog up the forum

Your profile pic has gotten me really confused when I see it because I keep thinking it’s me :laughing:

I’m sorry about that @Madi_Hopscotch_

BTW could you tell @Liza or @awesomeonion to delete this topic?

lol it’s fine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

THT has a lot of other things they are working on so they might not be able to. You could maybe recycle it instead?

Ok I understand @Madi_Hopscotch_ :grinning::grinning: