Poring_Invasion Steals My Pad 😡😭

@XiaoMiaoMi I think you own this group and why did you completely remake my pad exactly the same and post it as yours without asking or even giving credit this is not fair I don't want to mean really I don't but I'm just sad because I worked hard on this I just posted the second version of it a few mins ago then I was looking on trending and I see their poring pad and it is exactly the same I ask you please fix this :confounded::cry::triumph::cold_sweat::weary::sob::pensive::rage:

Okay, this is outrageous. I completely agree with you. All I know is that I didn't do it. The remixed grey-thing didn't show up on my iPad, and I thought we made it.

@RenegadeBird1
@AHappyCoder
@CreativeCoder
@Holly_Aarmau
@Razor
@DancingLollipop

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS?! IF YOU DID IT, APOLOGIZE TO @Wookie NOW!

Come on, guys! WHO DID THIS?!

I know it's just not fair

Can you please delete it :cold_sweat:

Yeah I saw he made it first

I'm just really disappointed. I think this is just really bad.

WHOEVER DID IT, IT'S BEST TO ADMIT NOW BEFORE I START EXPLODING.

I'm sorry for the all-caps. Being someone who has an artpad herself, I know the anger that comes with this.

WHO?!

@Wookie I'm going to delete it right now. I'm terribly sorry.

It's okay please delete everything dealing with the pad

@XiaoMiaoMi there's so many people who remixed it and it says it's from you :see_no_evil::pensive::confounded::sob: @Liza could you help with this

I never steal credit.

@XiaoMiaoMi I cross my own heart (even if I die) I didn't do it i never even got in the account :frowning:

Well, let's not go to accusations without getting the first clues. Well, I'm pretty sure @DancingLollipop, @AHappyCoder, or @CreativeCoder didn't do it. Anyway, it could also be a person who hacked the account.

@Wookie Liza can't find out who used the account

Never thought my name was like that.... Oh a razor blade... I get it

Okay, this might be my fault..
(Pls pls pls don't yell I promise I didn't know)
When I saw @Wookie's Poring Pad, I thought it was cool, so I asked if I could rehop it, and he/she said yes. When I rehopped it onto the account, it showed that it was remixed from him/her. I honestly don't know what happened after that, but to my belief the original rehop still gives credit. I don't know about the others though..
Anyways..
PLEASE DON'T GET MAD I WASN'T TRYING TO STEAL CREDIT I SWEAR!!!

Ok. @Wookie I have deleted all of our poring pads, and I'm going to write an apology letter right now.
I've calmed down a bit, too
@AHappyCoder I trust you not to do this.
@Razor Sorry for tagging you with all the others. I need help figuring out WHO DID THIS!

Okay, you're forgiven in my views, thank you for telling, you are very brave to say that! Congrats, @Giraffedolphin26!

True I'm just upset I don't care who did it I just worked really hard on it then someone goes and steals it and there tons of remixs out there that say it's remixed from poring_invasion @XiaoMiaoMi @AHappyCoder @Razor @tankt2016 @Liza

@Giraffedolphin26 don't sweat just an accident. But I think somebody else got the password to the collab account when @XiaoMiaoMi showed the pass to me. Al, the people in the collab are too nice and friendly to do that