Pokemon Gen 1: Remake?

Trust me you are better than me :slight_smile: I don’t even know why you think you are worse than me, especially since no one looks up to me and almost everyone(except for the haters) look up to you.

Probably not me. I just want my project fixed, without looking stupid.

We are synonyms, me and stupid. I like using invisible text so we can actually write what we mean without using punctuation

No you’re awesome. Don’t say that.

I will look into this further

@BlastFusion I absolutely don’t think you’re dumb, 100% honest. Can’t help you right now, I will look at your posts later today.

Thanks.

@BlastFusion
If you find my prior posts too brief I’m sorry. I thought you’d be able to work it out with just a point in the right direction. That’s how I would treat another adult so you should take it as a compliment.

If you feel I missed a point you were trying to make, I again apologize. I do understand the difference in timing for the scene change sequences. But it could be beneficial if you could explain (in detail) your concern & questions.

FWIW, I’m on holiday so I may be slow to answer. Also at the moment I’ve been freezing in -10C weather for an hour as I missed the bus back to the resort. Take your time explaining your concerns/questions. Now I’m going to put my glove back on as I can’t feel my fingers. I may or may not be able to post again tonight.

Where the heck are you? -10 Celsius outside? At a resort?

I’m really sorry, I didn’t realise this. I think it’s my fault for expecting a lot from you. Take your time in replying, because a holiday is a time to enjoy :blush:.

Pretty much that photo scheme I posted above is a problem I don’t get, and it’s still really confusing. Maybe I’ll just do tapped rules.

I’m terribly sorry if I have been annoying or disturbed you anyhow.

Ski resort. Went into town for an errand. Now the glove is going back on for good…

Oh that makes more sense. Back on topic now.

So what’s a way to explain it? I should go in detail. @HopscotchRemixer

I explained it before. The Invisibility is determined by the scene variable. I reccomend multiplying it by 100 to make it the easiest.

No for help. I can’t do the scene variable because it is a constant calculation which is what we’re trying to prevent.

Are you leaving? I read your posts on photographers GT…

No I am not leaving but I will be less active.

Could you post the code for the tutorial objects please?

Text 21 is tutorial button. Back is to go back to the front page/how to play (from credits)/leave the buy potion section.

What about the Fade In block? If you’re increasing/decreasing invisibility, I seem to remember that it can go more than 100%, so you may not be reversing it all the way. You might want to try setting the invisbility to 100 before fading in.