PocketZoo 🦍 Updates and development!

Hello my Zookeepers!

DISCLAIMER! PocketZoo is in early development and could be canceled. There is a low chance of this happening since I only make update topics if I am committed to making updates but keep this in mind.

In PocketZoo, you create and manage your very own zoo! You can place decorations, people structures, and structures for animals! Your buildings will generate money over time so you can continue your legacy! @ShiningStars

Are you ready?

Here is the latest version:

7 Likes

Do you want to sign up for the local press? (updates and polls) Here is a form for you!

• Tag me in large development updates.
  • Tag me in medium-sized updates.
  • Tag me in small updates.

0 voters

• Tag me in polls that change a lot of the game.
  • Tag me in polls that change a decent amount of the game.
  • Tag me in polls that have a small effect on the game.

0 voters

7 Likes

Ok, cool

4 Likes

@StarlightStudios, I see you’ve added sandstone! Did the project I showed you help?

2 Likes

Yes it did! I made it orange instead of yellow, thanks a lot! I’ll add you in the credits when the game is done, I just have to fix some bugs for now!

3 Likes

Well, did you know the blue tile I made is water, just in case you needed it. The beige is sand @StarlightStudios!

4 Likes

Yes and I’m probably going to add both later, thanks!

3 Likes

This is nice!
perfect if you are on iPhone like me

2 Likes

Quick question: Is everyone liking the menu style and the design? I just want to check before I go any further lol

3 Likes

yes its very smooth

3 Likes

Thanks! Glad to hear!

1 Like

Same, very smooth

2 Likes

I’m glad people like it, I will keep using that design. Thanks!

2 Likes

What is the LALALALALALLALLALAL thing for?

2 Likes

It looks weird but that’s actually the data of your whole zoo! I’m planning to add a feature where you can enter in other peoples zoo data to view their zoo!

2 Likes

How will that work?

2 Likes

I would make a separate version of the current zoo load data system with different variables, then there would be a save input where you typed out another users data. Then it would load their zoo! Hope this helps!

1 Like

This is cool but it is not live for example if you wanted to show something it would not be live and someone could easily copy codes and say it is theirs

2 Likes

Well I know it’s not live, but if it was then it wouldn’t be on the app, it would be much harder to access, and why does it matter if it’s live lol your seeing the same thing and it’s a lot to sacrifice for one feature. If they make changes you would need to enter in a different code though. And what’s the point of lying about your zoo decorations yk? And also it would be cool to be able to get inspiration off of other people designs though! I might even try to make it so you could use someone else’s layout and save different layouts you make.

2 Likes

I know I haven’t made any dev updates but I promise I’m doing work on the game I’m just polishing and patching bugs before I go any further so I don’t forget about them

2 Likes