Please we need take down this guy

Hey guys it's me again I found a project that has rude behavior about God And I quote "Jesus is fake God is dead " the user is NG On :3 can you guys help me stop him

Reported!

Well, some people aren't religious and it's their choice, but I have to admit, that's pretty rude. I'll go report

I'm going to report him! I'll be back, gimme a sec..

Thank you guys so much!!! I really apriciate the support!!

Wow. That's just terrible... reported.

THAT PERSON IS MY FRIEND AND SHE HAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH HER PERSONALLY YOU MAY NOT REPORT HER IF SHE GETS KICKED OFF OF HS SHE WILL HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM AND WE CAN'T TALK NOOOO
Please just leave her alone

I don't think you could be prosecutor, in the HS court with that.

She did something wrong, you can never say that even if you have a bad time with your life.

Obviously your just disliking anyone who reports her just because she has a bad time with her life

Sorry it's just I don't want people to give her a hard time with her project because she has a really really serious problem IRL and now I'm mad because people are saying we need to take her account down. Can I have another chance.

Ok.. A no people are just reporting her project that offended people.

Her account won't be banned unless she gets like 600 of her projects all removed

Oh okay but SGS and someone else's got suspended form HS before form sharing phone numbers and there's a lot of more serious hate on HS thoughh

So sorry I had no idea that was your friend I feel like and zebra with no stripes wait that makes no sense but you know what I mean

It's okay, I overreacted. Yes, that was offending to Christians and Catholics and other religions. I hate to say that she is proven guilty of religion insensitivity.
@razor I hope I have proven myself worthy

Don't worry I might take down comment if You even can LOL

Yeah, that's offensive to believers to blantly say that.

It's okay not to support beleifs but it isn't okay to say things like that about them.

Next time, instead of making a topic, try reporting the user so the HT can take care of it. The user wants publicity and attention and when we give them some, they want more. :wink:

Is it this one??!

Yup that's him or her

Yeah I found it. COOKIEFOX also replied to it

Nice job I just want to notice people to not make rude stuff cause it could hurt other people's feeling