Please Send Help

I was just kicked out of my account and it won’t sign in. It just takes me back to the signup screen. Help. @Liza

SBYP
it’s a glitch and you need to update HS

I searched and couldn’t find anything, so don’t hit me with that crud.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Actually, the team is aware of this bug, and said themselves that an update was on its way to the App Store that should fix it.

It’s already in the App Store. And if you can’t update atm, just hit the get started button

I hate when this happens with my apps :expressionless::expressionless:

This is a bug that THT has posted a fix to. @Liza said that App Store are going to publish it in a few days. Here is how to fix it before the update gets published:

Not talking to you, @DiamondSamuraiREAL. Anyways, thanks to @William04GamerA for helping him.

Okay. So? You don’t control the forum. One small word I should nothing. We are all nothing compared to everyone else. Everyone is nothing compared to the rest of the Solar system. The solar system is nothing compared to the galaxy. The galaxy is nothing compared to the Vast ever- expanding Universe. Do you think if we blew up the Earth it would have affect the Universe? Do you think if someone said one small word it would even affect the Earth?
We are nothing. We think we are so high and important but we will not change anything. Our actions are pointless. Don’t get upset over one small word. It has no effect.

Yet you got upset by what they said :thinking:

No, I get upset when people are ignorant and get annoyed over stup.id things.

The two things you should get upset at are: how small and insignificant we are compared to the Universe and all of the Forum’s blocked words.

Very true

Geez… thats a little much…

Neither do you @MyPi

That’s a little dramatic.

But I don’t kid myself by thinking I do.

triggered

dont make fun of pepole with trigers

triggered

smh