Please - I dont understand this

hopscotch
help
gametester
forum

What is a beta and a alpha tester? I have seen people mention them and I really dont know what they are. i would appreciate it is u reply!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A beta tester is a person who helps out with versions of Hopscotch which aren't released yet! Basically, they work on the app and fix bugs, then they give it to us kids to beta test! It's like a project beta tester! :slight_smile:

:wink:

Oh............I get it now, thanks a lot @Rawrbear @Intellection74

hopscotch team email????

Yeah! With your parent's permission, email The Hopscotch Team at help@gethopscotch.com to become a beta tester! :smile:

@Rawrbear now offence or anything dont be offended, but why the :wink: at the end of every post???

Alpha Tester: A person who is like a beta tester, except tests it for bugs before it is in its finished form. Another way to say it: Stage 1 Tester

Beta Tester: A person who is like an alpha tester, except tests it for bugs when it is in its finished form (or when they think it is finished). Another way to say it: Stage 2 Tester

I challenged @SUPERSWAGGY to a challenge - put a :wink: at the end of each post until next Sunday! :yum:

ohh i see now i got confused ! :wink: !!!!! lol

Alpha is the first mode of a game. Beta is the next stage and then you release the game. At least that is what i think

Im a beta tster! 2020202020220202020