Please help thank you

How do you use here and I’m Girly:basketball: player

What do you need help with! :slight_smile:

Welcome, I’m sophia71205.
Here are some topics to help you

Welcome to the forum, @Girly101
The Hopscotch Forum is a place to talk with other coders, share information, and more!!

Be sure to check out some of the latest topics to see what kind of things forumers post about!!

Check out the topics @sophia71205 recommended, because those are really good ones!!

Do not hesitate to tag me with any questions!

Tagging

Put the @ sign in front of a username. For example, @Swati_Bang. It just notifies them that you tagged them and you can see their topic, post, or whatever else.

Here a topic i made thwts kindof helpfull i geuse. Its not mutch but its still preaty good

Hey girly :basketball: player! Im BestCoderInTheWorld as ArtisticCoder and
welcome to the forum!

(I have no idea why I talk like this even though I’m new as well :right_anger_bubble:)

Hello @Girly101 and welcome to the forum! I am @William04GamerA and I see that you would like some help around here! Check out the topic that @PartTimeFemale linked earlier here. That one is really helpful!

Oh wow you follow me and did my art request thanks for following me on HS you’re really cool call me Anaya

Thank you for the sweet compliment, Anaya! :kissing_cat:

You’re welcome :blush: It’s the least I could say

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Stop clowning around!
XD

You have killed me

Oops i apologize…

WAIT. IF I KILLED YOU, HOW COULD YOU POST THAT?

Lol im a ghost.

If u watched supernatral u wouke know

Oh wait it’s you itzmaya from HS! Why did you unfollow me?

Dont watch TV shows. Only watch sports and politics(and the occasional cartoon)

O ok lol

ROAR IMMA DRAGONELLE ROAR

HEAR THEM HURGLING