Please help me correct my code

I'm finishing up all of my old drafts on hopscotch, and this one is far from being done. Right now, I'm only done with the top row of keys, but already a glitch prevents typing mere than nine letters. I don't have much experience with keyboards, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a like! :heart:

Anyways, I have never made a keyboard before, but maybe you can ask @oio.

There are too many clones, (which you can fix by making the original object have a value different from the clones and checking if that value equals what you put it to) which is why it's buggy.

I can't figure out where the clones are coming from. There should only be one clone for each letter, but if you look closely, there are more

I don't really understand what you mean about the values. Can you explain it again? Sorry.

That's okay, and the values are the set values for every object: x position, y position, rotation, speed, size, and invisibility. These can be changed without affecting the clone, and when checked for, let specific clones do the task asked for.

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I get it now. I need to stop the clones from creating clones!

This fixed everything!