Platformer game collab

collabs
collab
games

Hi!
I want 2-3 people working with me to make a... PLATFORMER GAME!
Don't sign up if you don't know how to make something like this, I want at least some experience with platformers! And I want some people who can do platformer physics, or we'll just Etalix's physics from his Platformer game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

Members

@Phase_Admin

I need to be in this, I know a lot of platforming physics.

OK, so u know how to make platformer physics in hopscotch, @Phase_Admin?

Ya, in Hopscotch and Scratch, you can do the same things.

OK, you are in, @Phase_Admin

Thank you for letting me in!

Any ideas yet, @Phase_Admin?

I need someone else :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't know, I am doing my homework right now. Then I have basketball, I will be back at 7:30 EST.

ok! (lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Will you be on at that time?

I'm happy to join any time you want. I can help with most things, but I must remind you that I can't work on Monday. SabotageWarning

can you do physics, @SabotageWarning ? That's all I want! I can do level design and things like that quite well!

Sure levels and frames are my specialty and I can also work with sin and cos a little.

Can we work on Friday? That would be a greater time for me!

Urghhh, fridays I have piano can we work sat?

That works for me! @crazygoat, what do you think?

I know a lot about platformer a. I can make a 2d game with the platforms having a 3D affect. I know how to add gravity, make power ups, lives, enemies, bosses, and more. The problem is I am busy with a 3D adventure game. So making a game with over 20 levels, 4 worlds, 8 bosses, and 4 power ups aren't really on my list. At least for hopscotch. If you have questions or need code, feel free to ask. I am willing to help.