Plants or mushrooms?

Unless they are going to add different types of plants later :thinking:

4 Likes

That seems like the end goal

4 Likes

Hey, totally see your point, but like in every creative environment, we play with different ideas to see what’s fun and fits Hopscotch culture.

If you have any suggestions for future gifts from the world of plants/fungi - please go ahead, we’d love to hear your ideas! :wink: :mushroom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :tulip: :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :cactus: :shamrock: :lemon: :apple:

20 Likes

What if there was a Venus flytrap plant?

8 Likes

Ooh, what if all the gifts had backstories like the characters?

How about a potted flower that has a simple design that has a color selection, so I can send a blue flower to someone! Or a red one. This adds a more personal touch! Also maybe let users choose which message appears in the notifs of the receiver. Another few plant ideas would be a fruit tree, a potato (like one that’s underground?), a banyan tree just like the one in the app but maybe like the “grandson” or the “grandfather”? Just to give a unique spin. A fruit tree? A palm tree? Or just a variety of different “not just green” intresting trees. Also maybe like individual flowers, or whole bouquet’s, the flower costs 2 seeds, and the bouquet costs 10, cuz it has 5 times the flowers of course! Lavender would be cool, as well as :cactus: cacti! Also a sunflower would be cool! Maybe a few not so realistic ones like a “money tree” or “ rainbow unicorn” tree. Here are my suggestions that I could think of in 5 mins. Sorry for all the typos I’m kinda rushing rn lol

16 Likes

Mushrooms have a nice charm to them, but I feel like THT should call them plants…

Mushrooms are decomposers. They are fungi. They need something dead so they can gain nutrients…I think you can piece together what i’m trying to point out… also mushrooms spread by spores not seeds! giving seeds won’t make much sense

9 Likes

the amount of logic in that sentence was unparalelled anywhere else in the universe

7 Likes

what do you mean? :0

6 Likes

it made a lot of sense

7 Likes

Get used to those kind of sentences, at least from TDO; that’s typical RCC speech

4 Likes

That ≠ the point

3 Likes

yeah i know…i kind of strayed off topic :sweat_smile:

i overthink things lol

2 Likes

I was kidding lol, makes sense. Tho THT plans on adding more plants in the future, and plants & fungi is kinda wordy…

3 Likes

good to know lol :)

i’ll be looking forward to that update in the future. It’s a really cool idea :0

3 Likes

lol

thanks for telling me :D

5 Likes

Oh my…
COAN just liked my post
Okay I am so happy.
But off topic

6 Likes

GASP

I’m jelly:))

3 Likes

It’s probably an unfinished feature. Maybe more types of plants will be added soon?

3 Likes

What if you had different gifts corresponding to each of the characters you can use in your projects?

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

3 Likes