Plant Leaderboards

Do you think plant leaderboards should be a thing or do you think hopscotch should remove it.

I personally think they should remove it because it is way to competitive.

14 Likes
Keep or remove plant Leaderboards
  • Remove
  • Keep
  • I do not know

0 voters

9 Likes

I agree with u jacg

3 Likes

I don’t think the problem is that it’s competitive

I think the problem is that you can get to the top of a tab for a week without hard work to get popularity

13 Likes

That is true

3 Likes

Like look in the leaderboard right now noisy corn 3801 is in it and he did a glitch and got 214 plants

3 Likes

I actually wouldn’t remove it I would just remove self-planting

6 Likes

I agree with that

3 Likes

Like literally the leaderboard is fine but the self planters just ruin it for other people.

4 Likes

There was this school of witchcraft thing and it was not that good but it got into excellent because the person self planted

4 Likes

Currently the biggest problem with the plant leaderboards is that people self plant project and get on the leaderboard.

Because of this I think there should be a cap on how many plants you can give in X amount of time

Or make it so people can’t self plant

I don’t think the plant leaderboard needs to be removed, but it definitely needs a rework

11 Likes

Hey let’s not say bad stuff about projects, I’m sure it wasn’t that bad
But I don’t think it got on excellent, excellent is for excellent projects manually curated by THT whereas top planted is territory of whoever figures out how to use their parent’s credit card

4 Likes

But if they do self plant hs made the plants incredibly cheap

2 Likes

I mean no offense

1 Like

Yeah the idea is good but self planters ruin it

5 Likes

nothing is wrong with the leaderboards except for the fake people who stand by nothing to get there.

the leaderboards are fine, just remove self planting for wizards sake

3 Likes

That is what we also said. If they remov the self planting feature we would not have to have the self planting things

2 Likes

I think if we remove self planting people will plant themselves from a second account

I think we just need to put a limit of plants you can give daily

3 Likes

I agree fundaro

1 Like

*Fundardo with a d lol

2 Likes