Plant leaderboard in ‘plants’ tab

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is:

A tab in the ‘plants’ section showing you your most planted projects

I’d use it for this:

If you have a lot of stuff in your account, and it says you have 5 mushrooms, you can’t scroll down and find what ones have the mushrooms! So this would make it easier.

Here is an example design I’ve made:

I’ve seen something similar in another programming languages, it looks like this:

I haven’t seen anything similar because hs is the only one with plants, but it is similar to the ‘Top Gardens’ but with your projects

24 Likes

oh yeah, that’s a good suggestion :)
first post

5 Likes

Thank you. I just randomly thought of it lol

5 Likes

And probably if the top planted category becomes public it could go in here

8 Likes

This is a good idea!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

This is a great idea, as I always wonder which projects of mine that people have planted mushrooms on!

9 Likes

Yeah! Hopscotch claims I have 11 or smth, but I can only find like 6 in my projects tab!

4 Likes

I love this idea!
It’d also be nice to see who gave you a plant and how many they’ve given you

6 Likes

yeh um @temmy um which project did you give me a plant on?

1 Like

Well this is basically a feature rn, should this be closed? (Btw I can only see the most planted tab, along with the top planters tab on my dads iPad, doesn’t wanna load on my iPad ):slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uh you never responded so I put it on your most recent one at the time? Let me check

3 Likes

oh ok. i thought i did but idk

1 Like

Me too. Supposedly I have 6 but I can only find 5 of the plants.
Did a bug eat my plants?

4 Likes

I’d rather just go with the part where it shows the projects you’ve gotten mushrooms on

Also I think it should show the thumbnail and that stuff instead of just the title

3 Likes

Yeah but my photo editing skills only go so far lol

3 Likes

Yeah, that’d be cool

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic