Planned Publishing

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is: planned Publishing

I’d use it for this type of project: I would use it to publish a project even if a problem occurs (example: publish my April fools project on April fools in case I forget)

Here are some examples of Hopscotch code that could be improved if we had this: It’s not really code

Here is an example design I’ve made:

(My photoshop skills are horrible)

(Obviously the calendar would be better but I didn’t feel like looking for a better one)

I’ve seen something similar in another programming languages, it looks like this:

I’ve seen it in g.mail, you can choose when to send messages (I don’t feel like taking a photo)
@ana @AwesomeOnion @Nazari (Idk who to tag)

20 Likes

That’d be really neat! It works be like youtubes premiere system ish, and maybe you could set them to be able to be seen in your profile, but not played yet and people could check a box to get notified when it’s released or something.

14 Likes

Similar to what You Tube does (prime example in a MrBeast video) It could notify people who want to be notified, almost like subscribers, but still be visible to the rest of the app.

10 Likes

Yeah, another thing though that I forgot to add in first post:
You should be able to change the code before it gets publish

10 Likes

Oh this is really cool- and I feature I’d love to see!
your ideas for the design of it are really nice btw

11 Likes

yes this is awesome and must be added

10 Likes

Yeah, I think I have suggested this before as well, because I would really like to have this!

I like the design concept as well!

9 Likes

Super sic idea, I’d love to have this.

9 Likes

:sunglasses: cool idea
neat concept
they should have it.
your photoshop skills is ok

7 Likes

bump

4 Likes

Yes lol please this would be so nice and probably not too hard to implement.

4 Likes

Good idea!

3 Likes