🍕 PizzaStudios’ Project Updates :]

Thanks for the motivation :D.

Also if you feel unmotivated to continue cake shop, don’t stress it. It’s not good to force yourself to do something that you don’t enjoy doing. I’m sure everyone would understand if you decided to pause production until you regain your motivation to continue.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m gonna start making the final update soon!

5 Likes

lol i saw everything xD hehe

6 Likes

:skull:

Yeah ur a leader

5 Likes

I’m going to take a break for some time because of homework. I have a very big homework project that a have to study for. So yeah.

1 Like

Thats alright, no need to stress! Take ur time.

Please i actualy need slepp now :sob::sob:

2 Likes

???

I was going to make a Christmas update but I feel like it’s just illegal to at this point. Should I?

4 Likes

Yes becuase it will make me feel less bad about the usg winter event :D /hj

5 Likes

Ok lol. I’m almost done with it anyway.

3 Likes

The Christmas event update will promise to add eight new pets, a Christmas world, a new level system, a new code feature, remove the portal room, a reworked pet bio and some bug fixes.

3 Likes

I really want to know what everyone actually wants to see in Burger shop world. I also want feedback so I can make the game as best as I possibly can. Soooo…if your reading this please let me know your opinion I’m begging you O__o

@RoadOcean @Cutelittlekittycat @Cobalt_Phoenix @CanDyy @RainbowHeartz_Chat1 @Reb @KuboYoshiaki @anon48673151 @deepsl8 @Stick_Man @ClownPig @Ezra.

Sorry If I tagged too many people. You can always unsubmit your vote in the tags poll if you do not wish to be tagged :).

9 Likes

lol when did Burger shop World get on rising? Didn’t even notice till now :0

8 Likes

congrats!

6 Likes

Yay congrats!

4 Likes

congrats dude, it’s a wonderful game!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Currently working on a puzzle game, with a storyline and boss fights.

As for Burger Shop World, production is paused for now. Let me know what you think from the pictures above.

4 Likes

Woah, that looks really cool! :D
/g

2 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: congratulations pizza! You deserve it!!

2 Likes

Second attempt at creating a tag list so I don’t have to write everyone’s names when I post an update cuz I’m lazy ;D

• I want to join the PizzaSlices :0
0 voters

New name and flair this time.
I also have no idea if I made this poll right

2 Likes