Pizza Pad 4.1!+Forum Requests!

hopscotch
request
drawing
drawingpad

A while ago, I made a drawing pad with @PopTart0219! I decided to improve it, so I just wanted to say,

Check Out My Pizza Pad!

You don't have to, of course, but I would really appreciate it if you supproted it. Again, I made it with PopTart, so she helped too! Here is the link:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xpiuwrr9n
Also, THIS IS NOT BEGGING FOR LIKES! I just want people to see it and use it!
So, I am also taking FORUM Requests! If you want me to draw you, put a description down! I could also draw your username, human form.

~LP

Anonymous anonymous, anonymous. Anonymous?

Regulus (draw my username)?

Hey, I think a green doesn't work....

And ah, you bring me back to the old days.... I remember when I followed you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello Pizza! May I have a forum request?
Hair: long light brown
Eyes: light blue/grey
Apparel: pink and grey cat hoodie
Thanks Pizza!!

HEY HEY HEY
you still do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cool drawing pad, @LotsaPizza!
Only one suggestion: Your pad has one small problem that has annoyed me forever..
When you change the width, you can't tap on the same arrow again without hitting something else first. So if you want the width to be higher, but you don't make it high enough, you would have to tap something else before hitting the "up" arrow again.
I know I may sound like I'm being really picky, but this is something that has bugged me for a looooong time...
To fix this, all you have to do is change the code in the star (the one that draws) in the rule "When play button is tapped" to instead of "Bring to front", change it to "Send to back". It honestly doesn't make much of a difference..
Again, not trying to be picky, just trying to be helpful. And you totally don't have to do this! It's just a suggestion.

Also, could you please draw my username (Giraffedolphin26), as a person?

Sorry this is sooooo long!!

I did you! :slightly_smiling:
@Giraffedolphin26 okay! Also I will fix the bug now!
@Follow4LikesOfficial... :scream: Should I just draw the illuminati?

If I had a star cap (and maybe a gray beard), I would look more like the generic wizard and less like a girl of stars, which I can't blame you for drawing (like I would anyway, even mentally), because Regulus is a star (hidden by the Moon, oh wow, Moon. Nice way to be a bully.). Looks great, by the way.

@LotsaPizza, we you going to be part of Terrabyte Studios, or not? I thought you signed up.

Sure, the all seeing eye for me :D.

haha okay I would love to right now but I can't ;-;
ANYWAY get on google docs, check out what I continued. I'll be off now (10:10 right now EST)

Here you go:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xpiuwrr9n
I fixed the glitches! Pizza Pad 4.1!

Cool! It's awesome!:+1: