Pixel Guess (Filler)

Pixel Guess

I (a very long time ago) announced an idea for a new project of mine, Pixel Guess.

In this game, there is a blank screen. Slowly, pixels will appear along with letters of what the pixel art is of. You have to guess what it is and then see if you're right by waiting for all pixels and letters to appear.

I wanted 50+ Pixel Arts to be able to come up. I know this will cause me to lag hardcor.e when creating this game, but I know people would like it.

I said people would be able to give me pixel arts for me to put in. I had requirements and I have made another list. I'm very close to starting actual development of this game.
To learn about entering a pixel art, look in the drop down thingies below.

Requirements For Pixel Art

The pixel art must be at the most a 14 by 20. (14 rows, 20 columns)
Any backgrounds (sky, grass, ect) won't be used in the art, only the main part of the art. So please don't put in a background.
Must be appropriate. Nothing inapropriete. (Obviously)
Your pixel art must be identifiable on what it is. (You can test it by showing it to a friend without telling them what it is and see if they can guess what it is)
It must be something that everyone will know. (Say, not everyone plays Minecraft so nothing Minecraft related, ect.)

If the pixel art doesn't obey these requirements, I will remove it from my list and will tell you that it has been removed.

How To Enter Your Pixel Art

Once you've checked that your pixel art obeys all requirements, you can add your art.
You need to make the pixel art in a project and publish it. Copy the link.
I will have a list that has global edit on in which you edit and put in your link, Forum AND Hopscotch username, and what your pixel art is of.
Done! Easy as that. If there is something I don't like about the art, I will take it off the list and tell you so you can improve it and ask me if it's better.

List Link

@Intellection74 or @Gilbert189 or @PopTart0219 or @Kiwicute2016

Can you make it global edit

Please

Omtl

List
@BB-Box
@Kitkat26
@KVJ
@Black_Panther
@Holly_Aarmau
@Deadfr
@EsteemedTrout
@Paydent12
@karmicsans618
@RubyStars
@Sensei_Coder
@FunkyGoldfish
@Candycane
@William04GamerA
@Jess888
@ArtyAnimal
@EmmabugOnTheForum
@waddlemarco
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Rainboom
@Potter_Head
@StRiKe_Charler123
@StarryDream
@codingCupcake123
@Murphy1
@treefrogstudios
@MrHotdog64
@Sugarisyummy
@AvocadoDont
@bluedogmc-official
@Ella_13
@Sweetlina
@xXBARNSLEYFCXx
@FluffyMarshmellow
@GLaDOS_On_Da_Forum
@BubblegumCupcakeMix
@YuxinaYammy
@PerfectPanda24
@Explorer_
@ColourfulBlack
@JojoDude
@happy12345678910
@Sprouse
@GiraffeProductions
@TheGreenBanana
@Themasterofairjitzu
@HopedHoper
@AwesomeNachos
@FortatoBuilder
@Valgo
@Vortex.inc
@ConnellCoder
@JaggedJeans
@KoolM123
@PandaBlossom
@BellaWafflez17
@ButterBark
@Glitter_Kitty
@Silverdolphin
@ThePickle
@DMF
@KawaiiRose

Hoppertoscotch doesn't have Regular so I did it.

Pixel Art List

Put your Forum And Hopscotch name, what your pixel art is of, and your link here.
Nerd4Ever™(HS), Nerd4Ever (HSF), an Emoji - https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/y6innsjao

/\
You can use that , just tell me if you want it removed.

Thx
@Nerd4Ever you da best

Gonna edit it a bit to make it how I want lol

If we add our pixel arts, will we get credit for them, or no?

and here is a link to the specific post with the list so people don't have to search

http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/pixel-guess-filler-cool-idea/22635/5

@bluedogmc-official try to think of another reason on why I'd need your Hopscotch Username.

What do you think :wink::upside_down::slight_smile::upside_down::slight_smile::upside_down::upside_down::slight_smile:

Gilbert X(D why'd ya add "cool idea" to the title lol

Sry, I didn't see that!

@bluedogmc-official don't apologize. I've always wanted a moment to use these emojis: :slight_smile::upside_down:
Lol

Wait who global edited the topic?!? Nonono unglobal edit it! Unglobal edit it!

Why would someone do that?

@Gilbert189 I looked at the edit history.
Unglobal edit my topic.
I'm serious here.

Wait...so I can't do a Pokemon? Even if I ask you to accept "a Pokemon idk" as an answer?

Sorry, I saw @Sweetlina tell me to, and you didn't object, so I did.

Wait what just happened?

@Gilbert189 it's fine. I was wondering why random people were editing my topic...
@serenity you can do a pokeball, or a Pokemon that's so iconic even people who don't play it knows it, because I don't want to receive hate like "I don't know what a ___ is!" You know? Just....be careful with what you put.

I earned nice topic on here, thanks guys!