Pixel art requests :D (closed)

Requests closed until I finish some :grinning:

I'm taking pixel art requests! Note that request may take awhile :smile:

Form:

HS Username:

What do you want: (either give me a general item that you want me to make, or if you want a specific pic, put it here. Pics must be gridded tho!)

If there are any specific HSBs, put them here, or just give me general colors:

Please don't give me any super hard requests, I'm a beginner to this :blush: Thanks!

My Hopscotch name is PenguinGaming713! Can I request a lacrosse stick? If not can I have a penguin? I don't have a pic.

I'll try a lax stick! If not, I'll make you a penguin! Thanks!

I think I can do a lax stick. Any specific colors?

@PenguinGaming713

Neon green and neon blue please! Just like my stick!

HS Username: WinningMonkey
What do you want: (either give me a general item that you want me to make, or if you want a specific pic, put it here. Pics must be gridded tho!)
could I have a softball and a softball bat please instead

Is this better @bluedogmc-official

Omg, that looks so conplicated :grimacing: Idk if I can do that, sry.

Any specific places of the color? (Like do you want the head green and stuck blue, or etc.)

Can I have the head green, and the stick a pattern with green and blue? If that's to complicated, I'll have the stick blue.

Like dat. Sorry for the bad pic. At my beach house in the garage.

That's a awesome stick! I'm a goalie, but my friend has that stick. I can do that!

Yep, I'll do it after I do a lax stick. It may take a few days!

HS Username: minioncandy

What do you want: (either give me a general item that you want me to make, or if you want a specific pic, put it here. Pics must be gridded tho!) can you please make a candy?

If there are any specific HSBs, put them here, or just give me general colors:

Sides (the part that looks kinda like this: E) HSB (280,50,100),

Other side (the part that looks kinda like this: 3) HSB (295,50,100)

middle (the part that looks kinda like this: O) diagonal rainbow colors with a smiley face: :slight_smile:

Diagonal rainbow colors:

(red: HSB (0,100,100)

orange: HSB (30,100,100)

yellow: HSB (60,100,100)

green: HSB (130,100,75),

blue: HSB (190,100,100)

Purple: HSB (280,100,100),

Pink: HSB (320,75,100)

Smiley Face colors:

Face: HSB (60,100,85)

Eyes: HSB (30,100,60)

Mouth: HSB (30,100,20)

If you think this is too hard, you don't have to do it, but reply to me if you can do it or not please! :blush::blush::blush:

P.S. Can you name it "minioncandy's Pixel Art Request" when you are done please?

Mine always take ages too!

I'll try it! Idk if I can do the smiley face in the middle, I'll try..

@minioncandy, I'll try me best! I'm not sure about the face in the middle tho. Yours may take awhile :grinning:

Do you want something like this:

But with your colors?

How I'm doing:

@PenguinGaming713, yours should be done by today! I just have to code the stick now.

@WinningMonkey, I'm going to start yours today, but yours may take 2 or 3 days! Hopefully it will be started today.

@minioncandy, I haven't started yours yet and might not start yours for a few days. Yours is the absolute hardest but I will try my best! (Please refer to post above this one, I asked you a question!) :smile:

Yes please! You don't have to do the smiley face and feel free to take your time!

Ok thanks! I think I can do the rainbow in the middle but I'm not sure about the smiley face. Hours may take awhile tho!

Ok! Take your time! But please please please try to do it!

Oh btw can you try to make the pixel art faster? (While loading not making it)