Pixel art and requests for @Fenith!

Pixel art requests!
That’s right! I’m bored so I’m taking requests. One request per forumer, and I’m doing at least one request per day, starting June 21. I’ll try to do all of them, but it might take a while if a lot of people request them. If I cannot (or do not want to) do a specific request, I will inform the requester up to a week after the request was made, and they may request something else.

This topic may close/reopen at any time, so get your request in while you can!

Preferences
If I don’t recognize a person or character, fictional or nonfictional, from a certain movie, TV series, video game, band, etc., I might not take the request for a pixel art of that person or character. But please don’t let that hinder you from asking, as I just might take it. Exceptions include Pokemon and Star Wars. Please nothing larger than 75 pixels in height or 100 pixels in width.

Nothing too elaborate, please, since for all of these I will be using pictures from the internet.

Should I supply a picture/link?
It’s nice if you can, and I’ll take a link over a pic since THT has to pay for pictures. If you provide an actual photo that is not pixelated, I cannot guarantee I will use that picture. Pre-made pixel art templates are always greatly appreciated.

Of course, neither are required, though it’s greatly appreciated if you do.

Now, let the requests come pouring in! Or not. :sweat_smile:
Note: As well as the requests I do, I also post other pixel art I make. If you want to be tagged for new pixel arts I make, vote here.
(Edited July 2)

13 Likes

cool! first!

3 Likes

I have one for you, it’s one I’ve done and it’s fairly simple

6 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2FPixelArt%2Fcomments%2F7bpn23%2Foccc_young_fish%2F&psig=AOvVaw0tETBbau3sGEE1wUq8tPb5&ust=1592618147542000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCNDn2JLjjOoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

a fishy friend?

2 Likes

Lol what is that? Cthulhu?

3 Likes

Can you do a pixel art of Rivers Cuomo or the Weezer logo?

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Great! Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll have to see. Most likely. Idk what I’d do with the picture tho.

2 Likes

Awesome!

Just added a reference image if you need it :))

2 Likes

I think it’s a robot character or thing he made

1 Like

Any one of these, you can pick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol got to go already. I’ll reply to everyone tomorrow. Night!

3 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

how’s the lightbulb?

2 Likes

Tis a robot lol

1 Like

Oooo, this is a cool idea, I should probably get something like this myself since I’m running out of ideas

Here is the link of a very cute pikachu, and here is the link:

If this doesn’t work I’ll get you the picture
3 Likes

@fenith use sandbox for 100x100 Images, pixel-stitch (Website) for up to 500 width images

can you do a tree?

4 Likes

Just wait. It’ll be up before you know it.

3 Likes

Looks great! Reminds me of Ash’s Pikachu in the Kanto arc.

2 Likes

Wow, this looks really cool! And thanks for the link!

1 Like