Pick a god and pray i guess- Amiibotrash’s third general topic

general_topic
blame_takumi
yeet-haw
general_⁣topic

this is painfully good and im gonnna draw it , ,

Ah thanks! Im making some more (diddette and probably niles) so i might save the firecrackers for someone else

The daggers do -8 atk/def because 8 is a lucky number (is that right?) and its a red dagger because red is a lucky colour.

im also trying to find hanfu refs

Diddette is going to be that older but extremely sad diddette (the legendary one) and she’s actually going to be smiling because she’s with bayo and bayos like another mother to her

also…qipao

Is this a good ref?

sure is! !! also, you’re 100% right about 8 being a lucky number and the red

new years’ hanfu can be all sorts of different colors, usually having embroidery of swirling clouds, flowers, or birds. just don’t make them pure white, because that’s funeral. light blue+dark blue, yellow, those kinds of light colors are still perfectly fine tho!

Ah ok! Thanks dude. Stahls coming along nicely.

Is a light grey ok?

yeah!! probably go for a bit of color while maintaining the light grey, like green or blue around the trim, just because it’s new year and the clothes should be bright

by pure white i mean, like, literally a sheet of pure white. those are worn during funerals (and plus in recent years people have realized white is a pretty neat color and use it really often)

white in new years’ garb is totally chill, if the new years’ garb is Just White then people start getting concerned

Ok here he is!

I tried to make his outfit look as similar as i can to his normal outfit because one thing i love about feh alts is that they look like the characters normal outfits

Ah ok! Wikipedia usually has the history of the clothing

:000 OMG

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE THRE GREEN AND THE RED AND THE EXALT SYMBOL

INTSY GET ON IT! INTSY GET ON IT!

and the gold trim im Crying

this looks so bright and cheery even while the green isnt a super neon, it looks like stahl’s about to make and wrap some dumplings with his friends and family and i love it so much

The trim is a light green but thanks so much!

He is!

Unfortunately loki’s being a thökk and pilfering knowledge

Im going to call loki a thökk instead of a you know what because its funnier

thökk sounds like the sound of someone being hit over the head by a wooden board, which is fitting, because if loki takes one more step towards CYL thats exactly what’s going to happen

BE GONE THÖKK

Loki ruins everything

i might do diddette yet though i havent decided on her weapon yet

maybe something to do with this guy cause its the year of the pig?

Idk why but i dont trust him