luigiette: talk about your feelings

Marette: keep active

Yoshette: eat an potato

Bowsette: kidnap a girl

Peachette: recite a dark spell

Donkette: get radiation and potassium poisoning from bananas

Diddette: fling something

Funkette: break the laws of physics and clip through the floor

AJAJSJSJJSJXKXKDODIDJKSKWJEJEKWJDJDKDJDJDKSJE WHYYYYYY IS IT SO DEFENSIVE!?

HVBJUIHDWNDEIJNCFDENFCICFNSOCNOIESNDASJDNSACDDJC PLEASE DONT TELL ME THATS ADDED ONTO THE FIGHTER’S STATSb

IT IS

I use inkling so ink damage is boosted but i dont use it because z e r o a t t a c k

Also theres this awesome donkey kong area and thats where diddy kong is

also that funky kong fight

theyre here to have a good time!!! god i love the star and the color coordination

Thanks i love it as well! Though kirbette probably should’ve been more pink…

3 slot spirits are usually the same (ore club) but OH! Madama butterfly makes poison heal! Golden super mario gives you super armour with all the speed!

Spirits are just…h man. I love makig teams and stacking effects. I called a team ‘this b empty YEET’ (cant swear on the forum but you can in smash bros spirit teams)

There are dojos to learn different styles (raising one stat and dropping another) and i tried to make the d e f e n s e p o d more attacky with ryomas dojo (raises attack but decreases defense which wouldnt have mattered) but it failed

I honestly adore how theres so many stars…they’re coordinated! It was unintentional

Is that a real product

search obvious plant on google and then ask me again

Wow okay

And no it is not real it is a joke

Easter donkette she breaks eggs a lot

Instead she has another giant spoon (2 giant feh spoons) and hits people with it

Why do people think this girl is hot
She looks like some anime girl i’d stumble upon while browsing anime

Man i just…h i love the dedication…i wanna see him win! I wanna see him thrive! I love that plegian crown on him as well.

Ngl when i saw that fate’s corrin had that leg cutaway thing (the lacey inner leg thing) after seeing her with leggins in smash 4 i was confused and kinda shocked

i also prefer the smash bros version tbh same reason as that white haired girl’s chest hole