Pick a god and pray i guess- Amiibotrash’s third general topic

general_topic
blame_takumi
yeet-haw
ae_was_here
general_⁣topic

I have decided that i will take criticism for certain things because i have decided to not care anymore

What will i take critisism for? its a mystery!

Interesting title.

When someone criticise me, I collapse and scream internally.

well cool ig i just dont bother at all

The one piece of criticism/advice i follow is making sure that trouser/shorts are wider than the leg (unless its like skintight)

This is arguably the best draw your squad thing

The mature bob the builder movie has sabotage, bullying, a guy giving the machine equivalent of death threats to machines and flood

i also dont wanna admit it but i made the main machines in bob the builder into humans once and i dont entirely hate them nor cringe at the sight of them

you can judge me all you want

I want to dress like the 1950s without all the racism and misogyny associated with it

Actually i just want a poodle skirt

Cursed image

Wh

Mood

HEY UH @XiaoMiaoMi?

YOUR STAHL LOOKS REALLY GOOD

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I just…nghhh i love him so much i just wanna see him on the top of each top player list

Sometimes at night dededeette gets extremely painful stomach pains due to getting possessed at least 3 times

While idk who jack black is i sure like him more that arguably racist swedish man

nice™️

The fact that they’re calling jack black a LIZARDPERSON of all things makes me respect bang death pastry’s fanbase less because from what i know the lizardperson conspiracy theory is seeped in anti-semetic garbage