Physics Talks by TVV

This is going to be the topic for the physics “lectures” I will be posting. (I sent a message somewhere on YCTAYHCH)

Basically, I’m going to be posting “lessons” about physics. Here is what I will be covering:

Basically, what I’m going to do is post a “lecture” every once in a while, tag people who want to be tagged, and you guys can read it. If you have questions, ask them. I feel like this deserves a topic of its own (as opposed to being on the Nerdy Math Topic) because it’ll be easier to find lectures and ask questions.

The first “lecture” is already written up, I’m just waiting for my friends to review it (it’s meant to be for the absolute beginner, and I want to make sure of that)

Also, I need a way to post equations on the forum, so if someone could explain, that would really help!

Are you interested?

• Yes, and please tag me when you post a lecture
  • Yes, but don’t tag me
  • No

0 voters

12 Likes

Ooh very sic

2 Likes

for exponents you can do <sub> and <sup> tags

you could also do the trick where it looks like code if you don’t want it to be accidentally formatted

2 Likes

That’s a good start, but I also need ways to write right under something (like sub, but directly under)

maybe copy/paste from a website that has that?

2 Likes

I can’t find any. I’ll look more into it tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve been looking to make a physics game, thanks for the perfect timing!

2 Likes

Wow exciting! Can’t wait

1 Like

MY EYES ARE BURNING THIS IS COOOL.
Pls don’t make it so long? Dunno that’s my opinion. I’ve confused myself

2 Likes

Seems interesting, tag me with any updates!

1 Like

tag me anytime is theres a lecture
I NEED CALCULUS

1 Like

TEDVV talks
I am bad at fizix

2 Likes

Yeah, no can do. The lecture I have written is about calculus, and calculus is a complicated subject. I made it as short as I can, but it’s still like 5 pages.

2 Likes

It’s fine. I love math

2 Likes

Good.
This pretty advanced math, though. But if you don’t understand something, feel free to ask.

3 Likes

Do you think someone (me) doing 8th grade math this year, would be able to understand any of your lessons?

4 Likes

That’s my goal.

4 Likes

@Leaders, I can’t find a good way to share my text file without ruining its format (it has a couple of equations and two simple graphs.) is it okay if I just take a picture of every page of my file (5 pages) and post them here? Or do you know of a way to save my formatting here?

2 Likes

Couldn’t you add a file through the same place you add photos?

2 Likes

No. It has to be a photo in order to send it. If I could send any file I wanted, I could send malware over the forum.

1 Like