PhøenixCøders | Team for CODEHOP

Yo @Awesome_E would you mind switching to being a coder for this instead?
Also I’ll make a different special topic for us where we can talk about this more privately

4 Likes

Ok that’s good enough just trust me

2 Likes

(Sry I edited your post I don’t wan other team people seeing what I asked y’all to do)

3 Likes

That’s ok,

I just need to know how

2 Likes

You’ve got an advantage XD

3 Likes

I see! You should probably delete this post tho

2 Likes

Lol no I meant the forum kind :pp

Oh ok

2 Likes

Can I not do both? I think I can score pretty well in these games, take Snowman Stacker as an example. You guys could easily make something like that (obviously not in 3 objects and as fancy) and I could get the score

2 Likes

That’s not really a great reason to edit (lol). If you really have to do that before asking, you should at least only hide their message like this:

<!-->Any Text can go here! Including numbers, -1, punctuation, etc.</!-->
2 Likes

Nope the rules say you’re not allowed to.
You pick

3 Likes

Oh rip. I will choose gamer. Try and get PeppyWafer as gamer (then I will switch to coder). I can also only work with an iPhone to code if I choose so.

3 Likes

Nice edit ok cool @FearlessPhoenix

3 Likes

Petrichor already got peppywafer on his team haha

3 Likes

Ok so I think we’re all good with that,

@BumpSplatGaming.Co did you get my message?

If you did then I can go ahead and do the thing

2 Likes

Rip. Did you not get tagged when I first asked? Oh well, I guess I’m gonna have to waste more time on a game now – I haven’t really ever gone on a supergrind tho

3 Likes

What thing? I wasn’t here so could you fill me in?

1 Like

Hey @FearlessPhoenix, I got my friend to join the forums! His tag is @Tasty_Code_Crafter!

What advantage…?

You have a leader who can edit out any spoilers or plans lol.

1 Like

Wait can you delete that please? Tankt on a different team and shell be able to find this. Which is what we don’t want lol.
(Unlisted makes it unfindable and only accessible to certain people that have it bookmarked)

3 Likes