Phase Studios Is Back!

phase_studios

Does anyone remember Phase Studios? Well I do! Why, because I made it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I will make an account for it tomorrow, March 1st of 2016! It will be so advance that the hackers can't get it!!!! I AM EVIL!!!!!! :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Welcome to the post! Most members have been cleared because I thought it was too much for me to handle! So this a WHOLE entire new one. I still have the ones that I REALLY like and appreciate. So please consider the following and NO ONE else can join. I am sorry, but I am just REALLY worn out when the hacker got into the account and said some stuff that is NOT appropriate at all for Hopscotch and all of us peoples!

LEADERS
@Phase_Admin
@Rawrbear
CO-LEADERS
@CreativeCoder
@PopTart0219
ALPHA'S
@Stradyvarious
@t1_hopscotch
@Isaacwotwot
BETAS
@Ihasfluffycupcakes
@Hermione
MEMBERS
@Gabe_N
@KathrynJaneway

RANKINGS

Leader= Owner(s) of Company
Co-Leader= Secondary Owner And A Person that I can trust and that is amazing and is my close HS friend!
Alpha= I trust the people and that they have AMAZING projects that I love
Betas= People that I trust to partially handle some stuff
Members= People that are the lowest ranking and have no power but can make and have ideas for projects.

Oh my gosh, I forgot about you! You always helped with me, sorry. Their was so many that I couldn't keep track of who was in their.

Their was just so many people! Their was more than 30 at one point of it because it got so popular!!!!!

Ok! How come you changed it?

007, you are James Bond and a spy? Wow!

Ok! That makes a lot of sense now.

Good point, I will delete it now!!

Woah, that seems a little complex for me. I have barely learned any CSS. That would be very cool! A :heart: for you!

Welcome back!!!!!!!! Lol! XD

Awesome!!! :smiley:

I'll watch this topic! :smile:

Ok! Yay! @Rawrbear, I made you a leader, because you have been so cool and gone with the flow with me. XD XP

Thanks a lot!! :smile: