Phase CompanyBlah

hopscotch
ideas
companys
helpwithcode

Ok @Glitter_Kitty and @CutiesCuties, we can talk about the company here.

Phase Company (no more room)

That is so cool! How did you make it?

@CutiesCuties, I made it on a website named: flaming text.

It's cool you're doing a company :smile:

But I think helpful info should be avaible to all forum users (collabs can have heaps of helpful tips). I don't know though, I understand you might want to use the Lounge for collab but I think it should be avaible for everyone and who knows, you might want another member who isn't trust level 3 on the forum.

The Lounge is still quite new so feel free to share suggestions on what you think it could be used for.

Update: you won't clog up the forum at all or anything with collabs, that's one of the cool things the forum is made for :smile: And plus, like I did say, you have someone who can make awesome projects but isn't trust level 3 on the forum yet, so I think it would be better to make a normal post.

I switched to the "help" one @t1_hopscotch.

That's fine @Phase_Studios :smile:

Do you think this is cool?

Yep it's a very awesome company logo :smile:

Thank you very much! :joy:

I've now made it on Hopscotch!!!

Also if this is still a lounge I have no idea how I did it because I'm not regular....

@Isaacwotwot I did seem your remake of the logo and it's very cool! This topic is in normal category now, thanks @Phase_Studios :smiley:

Thank you! :slightly_smiling: also the website http://phasestudios.weebly.com is awesome!!!