Petrichor I (Am)

fp_was_here
jonnygamer_was_here
jonnyisnindroid
kayrobot
yum

My kind of last post. A rubber duck.

Hah yeah

Slaoeptacnoyusaelpeiojnymaemtofrhtemocpnihtgieendehtonarllaeryoogdedocrnadoyuluowdebsriftcipk

Thanks for letting me use this

To test the 3 post rule

Nope it still applies. But closing/opening doesn’t count as a replying cool. Thanks @Petrichor

@fearlessphoenix interesting experiment: merge a few posts from a closed topic somewhere else, then open the topic. Will it count as still having 10k or not?

Hmm. Interesting.
Do you have a closed topic in mind? I’m not keen on doing that with a drawing topic, so if you have a closed, filled gt that people wouldn’t mind me testing on, lemme know

You could use myGt if you want

You sure? That’d actually be really convenient. I could move a couple of the last posts to your current gt if that’s okay?

Yeah sure!
If the posts aren’t really personal or anything
Master Fea
Lol

monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey
monkey

Pet do you have any more ideas for stuff I could try doing?
This is super fun actually

And it’s the first time we’ve actually done something since like 2017 lol I missed actually talking with you

petrichor r u monky

Perhaps. I will think of something,

gorilla

Alrighty but make it smth fun

Do you have a change timestamp option?

Where, in the forum?

Yeah, in the wrench icon. I’m not sure what it does.
I think it may be for moderators+

Yeah I think it’s mods and above.

I have 2 time things, ones is a set topic timer and the other is reset Topic bump date.

And then I can set a timer for the topic to close (like I could make it close automatically in an hour)

@FearlessPhoenix Can you PM people? Or is that also a mod only thing?

Pms are disabled. They may be able to figure out a way to do it, but are not allowed to I don’t think.